q

超实用旅游英语宝典,旅游英语常用语有哪些?

时间:2023-03-27 13:00:43编辑:周老师

本文目录索引

1,旅游英语常用语有哪些?

Where's the tourist information center? (旅游信息问,讯处在哪儿?) Sorry, I'm a stranger here, too. (对不起,我也不是本地人。) May I have a free city map?(能给我一张免费城市地图吗?) When does the museum open?(博物馆几点开馆?) When does the museum close? (博物馆几点闭馆?) Please tell me about some interesting places in this town. (能告诉我这座城市有哪些好玩的地方吗?) Is there anything to visit here? (这儿有没有可看的地方?) What are your interests? What are you interested in? What kind of things are you interested in?(您对什么感兴趣?) I'm interested in architecture.(我对建筑感兴趣。) What kind of tours do you have?(都有哪些路线的旅行呢?)

旅游英语常用语有哪些?

2,旅游英语的常用语有哪些?

Where's the tourist information center? (旅游信息问,讯处在哪儿?) Sorry, I'm a stranger here, too. (对不起,我也不是本地人。) May I have a free city map?(能给我一张免费城市地图吗?) When does the museum open?(博物馆几点开馆?) When does the museum close? (博物馆几点闭馆?) Please tell me about some interesting places in this town. (能告诉我这座城市有哪些好玩的地方吗?) Is there anything to visit here? (这儿有没有可看的地方?) What are your interests? What are you interested in? What kind of things are you interested in?(您对什么感兴趣?) I'm interested in architecture.(我对建筑感兴趣。) What kind of tours do you have?(都有哪些路线的旅行呢?)

3,出国旅游常用英语口语有?

Where is the railway station? 火车站在哪?
Melbourne central station, please. 墨尔本中心火车站
How much is it? 多少钱?
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? 有去墨尔本中心火车站的巴士吗?
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? 去墨尔本的火车是从那一站离开的
Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪?
A ticket to Melbourne, please. 一张去墨尔本的票
One way or a round trip ticket? 单程还是环程票
Second class one way, please 二等单程
Are there reserved seats on the train? 火车上设有座位预留吗?
I don’t think it’s necessary, as the train won’t be crowded. 我想没有必要,因为火车不是很挤
Can I stop over on the way? 我可以中途下车吗?
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? 一张2等票去墨尔本
Are there any discount tickets for me? 我买票有折扣吗?
May I see a timetable? 我可以看看时间表吗?
Does this train run everyday? 这天天通火车吗?
I’d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train? 我想明天去墨尔本,几点的火车?
Is there a train that goes any faster? 有更快的车吗?
From which station does the train leave? 火车从哪站出发?
At which window can I make a reservation? 在哪个窗口我可以做预订
I’d like to reserve a seat on this train 我想要订个座位
I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne 我想订张去墨尔本的卧铺
I’d like the upper (the lower) berth. 我想要个上层(下层)的
Are any reserved seats available? 可以预订座位吗?
I’d like to change my reservation 我想改变我的预订
Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?
Smoking (non-smoking) car, please 吸烟(非吸烟)车厢
How long is the ticket valid? 车票多长时间有效?
What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave? 什么时候第一辆(最后一辆/下一辆)车从墨尔本出发
Is it a direct train? 有直达车吗?
Is there a connection to Melbourne? 有去墨尔本的联运吗?
Do I have to change train? 我还需要换车吗?
Will the train leave on schedule? 火车准时出发吗?
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? 火车几点到墨尔本
Are there any express train? 有特快列车吗?
Where does the train go to? 这辆车是去哪的?
Does the train split up? 列车会分离吗?
Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train? 这有餐车(卧铺)车厢吗?
Does this train stop at Melbourne? 火车在墨尔本停吗?
Is there a direct train to Melbourne? 有直达去墨尔本的火车吗?
Where do I change trains? 我在哪换车?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多长时间能到墨尔本?
What platform does the train leave from? 火车从哪个站台出发
Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? 这个是去墨尔本的站台吗?
How long does it take to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本需要多长时间?
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本我需要换车吗?
Can you help me with these bags? 你能帮我看一下包吗?
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? 去墨尔本的火车在这站停吗?
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 还有多长时间火车能到?
Is this the train to Melbourne? 这是去墨尔本的火车吗?
Excuse me. May I get by? 打扰一下,我能过去吗?
Is this seat taken? 这座有人吗?
May I sit here? 我可以座这吗?
I think this is my seat 我想这是我的座位。
May I smoke? 我可以吸烟吗?
Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要订餐厅的座位吗?
Could I reserve a table at 7 o’clock? 我可以在7点订桌吗?
Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下车吗?
This car does to Melbourne, doesn’t it? 这是去墨尔本的车,对吗?
Does this car go to Melbourne? 这车去墨尔本吗?
May I open the window? 我可以打开窗户吗?
What is the next stop? 下一站是什么?
How long does this train stop there? 车在这停多长时间?
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? 到墨尔本之前可以告诉我一下吗?
What time do we get to Melbourne? 我们什么时间到墨尔本?
What station is this? 这站是哪里?
Where is the sleeping car? 卧铺在哪里?
Where is my berth? 我的床铺在哪里?
Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床铺吗?
Could you make me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning? 明早7点能叫我起床吗?
I lost my ticket. What should I do? 我丢了我的票,我该怎么办?
Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消这张票吗?
I’d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想换成头等票
I missed my station. 我找不到火车站拉
I missed my train. 我找不到火车拉
I left something on the train. 我忘了些东西在火车上
Please validate my pass 请确认我的通行证
I’d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. 我开始用这张通行证在45天之间
Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用这张票上车吗?
Where is ABC office? ABC 办公室在哪?
Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?
I have an Apass 我有A票
Could you issue the supplement coupons 你们发行增刊的优待券吗?
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC线路的巴士站在哪里?
Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪里?
To Melbourne, please 到墨尔本,谢谢
Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上车买票吗?
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨尔本出发的巴士是几点?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨尔本多长时间?
Do I have to transfer? 我还得换车吗?
Where can I check my baggage? 在哪里可以检查我的行李
Could I keep this baggage? 我能带者这些行李吗?
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 从墨尔本出发的车在几号门?
Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪辆车去墨尔本
What time does next bus leave? 下一辆车什么时候出发?
Is this seat taken? 这个座有人吗?
May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁边吗?
Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李应该放在哪里?
What time does this bus leave? 巴士什么时候离开?
Where is the rest room? 洗手间在哪里?
How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在这挺多久?
I’ll get off here 我在这里下车
I’ll take the next bus. 我要坐下辆车
May I have a bus route map? 可以给我张巴士线路图吗?
May I see the time table? 我可以看一下时刻表吗?
Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨尔本的巴士吗?
Where should I transfer? 我应该在哪转站?
Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能买着票?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那里需要多长时间?
Which bus goes to the airport? 哪辆车去飞机场?
Does this bus go to Melbourne? 这是去墨尔本的巴士吗?
How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨尔本多少钱?
Transfer ticket, please 换车票
How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨尔本要停多少站?
I’d like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨尔本站下车
Could you tell me when to get off? 能告诉我什么时候下车吗?
How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎么能让巴士停下来?
I’ll get off at the cathedral. 在教堂前我要下车
I’ll get off here 我在这下车
May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地铁线路图吗?
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本我应该换哪条线?
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我从哪个出口走在墨尔本中心火车站?
Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨尔本中心火车站吗?
Where is the taxi stand? 哪有出租车站台?
Could you call a taxi for me? 你能为我叫辆出租车吗?
Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能赶上出租车?
Where to? 去哪里?
How much does it cost to zoo? 去动物园多少钱?
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能带我去墨尔本在接我回来吗?
Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)? 你可以把暖风(空调)打开吗?
Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能帮我搬行李吗?
To this place, please 去这里
I’m in a hurry 我有急事
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能带我去市中心大概转一下吗?
Would you wait for me? 可以等我吗?
Could you drive more slowly 可以开的慢点吗?
Please turn to the right (left) 请右(左)转
Shop here, please 停这里
How much is it? 多少钱?
The fare is different from the meter. 收费和仪表盘上的不一样
Thank you。 Keep the change. 谢谢,不用找拉。
What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在这条河上有什么样的游览船?
How many cruises are there each day? 这里一天有多少游览船?
Where can I board the ship? 我在哪里上船?
How long does it take to there and come back? 来回需要多长时间?
What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什么时候出发?
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜间的游览船吗?
Does the fare include meal? 费用包括吃的吗?
What time do we board? 我们什么时候上船?
What time does the ship leave? 这艘船什么时候出发?
Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?
How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多长时间?
At which port do we stop? 我们在哪个码头停靠?
Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以预订一张甲板上的椅子吗?
From what time can I have breakfast? 什么时候可以吃早餐?
How long do we stop here? 我们在这里停靠多久?
I’d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 当船靠港的时候,我想看看周围的景色
I’m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能给我些药吗,我晕船
Could you call a doctor, please? 能帮我找个医生吗?
I’d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一辆汽车。
Where can I rent a car? 在哪里我可以租到车?
I have a reservation. 我做了预订。
This is my voucher. 这是我的凭证。
What kind of cars do you have? 你们有什么样的车?
I’d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car 我想要辆自动档(轻便/运动)车
May I see the rate list? 我可以看下费用单吗?
I’d like to see the car before I rent it. 我想在租之前看下车
I’d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. 我想租这种车3天
Do you have any special rates? 你们有特价吗?
What is the rate per day (week)? 每天(周)怎么收费?
How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的费用是多少?
Is the mileage free? 公里数是免费的吗?
Does it include gas? 包括汽油吗?
No. Fill the gas when you return the car. 不。 还车的时候请加满油
Does the price include insurance? 保险在这费用中吗?
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? 我可以用中国的驾照开车吗?
Do you want insurance? 你想要保险吗?
I’d like full insurance. 我想要全额保险
This is my international driving permit. 这是我的国际驾照。
Please write down your home address 请写下你的家庭住址
Where are you staying? 你在哪里暂住?
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning 明天早上请把车送到波士顿酒店。
When do I have to return the car? 什么时候我还车?
Can I drop it off at my destination? 我能把车放在我的目的地吗?
Can I drop it off in Melbourne? 我能把车放在墨尔本吗?
How much do you charge for dropping off the car? 你们取车需要收费多少?
Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金吗?
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble. 请告诉我一旦发生紧急情况我应该给谁打电话
May I have a road map? 能给我张道路地图吗?
Is there a gas station around here? 这附近有加油站吗?
Fill it up, please 请加满油
Ten dollars of gas, please 10圆钱
How can I use this gasoline pump? 如何使用这个油泵啊?
Could you check the battery (brake fluid)? 你能检查一下电池(刹车油)?
The clutch isn’t working right 离合器片没有正常工作
The car makes a strange noise. 车发出奇怪的声音
I have a flat tire. 我有一个瘪胎
My car has broken down. 我的车抛锚拉
Could you show me on the map where I am? 能告诉我在地图上的什么位置吗?
Where is the nearest motel around here? 这里最近的旅店在哪?
Where can I park? 我可以停在这吗?
Please call the police. 请叫警察
Please call an ambulance. 请叫救护车
Where is the nearest telephone? 最近的电话在哪?

4,出国旅游常用的英语口语有哪些?

出国旅游已经不是一件很难的事情,但是很多人还是有所顾虑,那么顾虑是什么呢?当然就是英语了。不懂外语,简直是相当于哑巴了。 有时候利用肢体语言,弄不明白不说,还会弄出很大的笑话,那么,福利来,小编帮助大家整理一些出国旅游时候,你一定会用到的一些英语口语吧! 全部都是干货,记得收好啊! 机场 I have a bag to check.我有行李需要转运。 Here is my passport. 这是我的护照。 I have a stopover in Bangkok. 我需要在曼谷转机。 Is the flight delayed?航班延误了吗? The flight will be put off.飞机要延误了。 Due to bad weather condition.因为航空管制。 My flight has been delayed.我的航班延误了。 Will this flight get there on time?航班准点到达吗? What's the cause of the delay?飞机延误的原因是什么? How long will the flight be delayed?飞机将要延误多久? When is the new boarding time?新登机时间是什么时候? The flight will take four hours.此次飞行将需要四个小时。 When is the next flight available? 下一班还有空位的班机几点? Where can I get my baggage? 我要去哪里取行李? I can’t find my baggage. 我找不到我的行李。 Could you please check it urgently?是否可麻烦紧急查询? I'd like to reconfirm my flight. 我想要再确认班机。 I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves. 我想要确认班机时间没有改变。 Where is the tourist information? 旅游咨询中心在哪里? Is there an airport bus to the city? 是否有机场巴士可到市区? Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)? 巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在哪里?过海关 到了目的地,就是过海关啦。在过海关的时候,都有哪些常用的英语呢? Where will the customs procedure take place? 海关手续在哪儿办理? May I have a customs declaration form, please? 请给我一份海关审报表,好吗? Which way shall I go to immigration? 我应该在哪里办理入境手续? Where is the immigrantion office? 入境管理处在哪里? Can you tell me how to fill in this declaration form? 你能告诉我怎样填这申请表吗? May I have a look at your custom declaration? 我可以看一下你的入境申请表吗? You go ahead with the formalities. I'll see to the heavy luggage.您先去办手续,我来帮您照看大件行李。 Our baggage has cleared customs. 我们的行李已经通过了安全检查。 I have a tourist visa. 我办的是旅游签证。 I’m going to stay here for a week as a tourist 我将以游客的身份在此逗留一个星期。 I plan to stay for about 10 days. 我预计停留约10天 I‘m staying at the Benson Hotel. 我住在本森饭店。 Have you filled in the baggage declaration?你的行李申请单填好了吗? Do you have anything to declare for customs? 你有什么要申报的么? What's the maximum amount of wine you're allowed to take through customsduty-free? 海关允许你携带酒品的最高免税额是多少? Is that all for customs formalities? 海关检查就这些了吗? All my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all set to go.我的行李都检查完了,看来我可以走了。 兑换外币 Do you handle foreign exchange here?你们这里办理外汇业务吗? I'd like to cash some traveller's checks here. 我想在这儿兑换一些旅行支票。 What's the exchange rate today? 今天的兑换比率是多少? Where's the exchange rate list?汇率表在哪儿? May I have a look at the exchange rate list?我可以看一下汇率表吗? Five hundred dollars, please. And could you give me ten dollars in smallchange? 请换500美元。再另外能否给我10元的小面额零钱? What should I do if I want to exchange RMB for Canadiandollars?如果我想把人民币换成加元该怎么做呢? WIll it take long? 要很久吗? I'd like to convert some RMB yuan to US dollar, please. 请将我的一些人民币换成美元。 How many RMB to the US dollar?多少人民币可以换一美元? Will the rate still go down tomorrow?汇率明天还会跌吗? Please cash this check. 请兑现这张支票。 Can you change me some money, please? 能否请你给我兑换一些钱? Five twenties and ten singles, please. 请给我5张20元和10张一元的。 Could you give me some small notes? 给我一些小票好吗? 出租车 Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪里可以叫到出租车? The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there.出租车站台就在左边转角处。 Drive me to XXX. 载我到XXX。 Please drive me to this address.请把我开到这个地方。 How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi?打车到市中心需要多少钱? Please open the trunk.可以帮我打开后备箱吗? Let me check the metre out.让我看一下计价器。 By meter,please.请打表。 By the way, when can we arrive there? 顺便问一下,我们多久可以到那儿? May I open the window?我可以开窗户吗? Could you mind not smoking? 请不要吸烟。 Please drive slowly.请开慢一点。 Can you go a little faster?你能开快一点吗? How much will it cost? 需要多少钱? Here you are. You can keep the change. 给你钱,零钱不用找了。 Take me to the railway station. 载我到火车站 Shall we take the expressway?我们走高速吗? Take me back. 载我回去 What is the charge for that? 那要多少钱? How much extra do I have to pay for that? 我还要另外付多少? The change is yours. 找回的钱给你。 I need a receipt, please. 请给我一张发票。公交车 如果你不想打的,那就试试公交车吧。以下是公交车上常用的英语: Is this the bus that goes by the mall? 这班公交车经过商业街吗? You can transfer from this bus to bus number 2. 你可以搭乘这班车,然后转乘2路车。 Will it cost for the transfer?转车需要钱吗? Please get me off at XXX. 请在XXX让我下车 Where can I put the coin? 硬币要放在哪里? I can take the bus free of change with my ID card. 我可以凭证件免费乘车。 Please come here and take my seat. (让座)请过来坐我的位置。 Excuse me. Is this seat taken? 对不起,这座位有人坐吗? I'm afraid this seat is taken. 恐怕已经有人坐了。 How long does it take? 要花多久时间? How much is the fare? 车费是多少? A ticket to XX, please. 我要一张去XX的票。 You still owe me one yuan. 你少找我1元钱。 Do I need to change somewhere? 我需要在哪里转车吗? How many stops before I get off?到我下车前共有多少站呢? What is the next stop? 下一站是哪儿? Excuse me, am I on the right platform?对不起,请问我是否走对月台了? Would you please let me know when we get to the stop?到站请告诉我好吗? I missed my stop! 我坐过站了! Where is the ticket booth?售票亭在哪里? 住酒店 I reserved a room for tonight.我预定了个今晚的房间。 I have a reservation for [name]. 我用……的名字预订了房间。 I have no reservation. Do you have a single room available? 我没有预定,请问还有单人间吗?(twin room=双人间、双床房,double room=大床房) I would like to stay for…nights, please. 我要住……晚。 How much is this room per night? 每晚多少钱? I’d like a key to room 202,please.请给我202房间的钥匙。 Is there a room available for tonight?今晚有空房间吗? Can you help me with this form?你能帮我填这张表吗? Could you point me in the right direction?你能告诉我要往哪里走吗? What time does the dining room open?餐厅什么时候营业? When will it be ready?什么时候能准备好? Can you keep my valuables?你能帮我保管贵重物品吗? Does my room have a bathroom? 房间里有浴室吗? (an iron / a hairdryer / telephone /mini-bar=熨斗、吹风机、电话、小冰柜) Does the hotel have a swimming pool? 你们酒店有游泳池吗? Please bring me a pot of boiled water?请送一壶热水. May I have a wake-up call?早晨能叫醒我吗? A wake-up call, please.请提供叫醒服务。 Hello. I'm calling from Room 202. 喂,我是202房间住客。 What is the check-out time? 退房时间是几点? I'm ready to check out now. 我要退房结账了。 May I check it? 我可以核对一下吗? What is this charge here? 这是什么费用? Is a credit card OK? 用信用卡支付可以吗? Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅? 租车 Where can I rent a car? 我能在哪里租车? I would like to rent a car. 我想要租车。 I want to make a reservation.我想预定一部。 What size do you have? 你们有哪些尺寸的车? Compact, sedan, van or a coupe?小轿车、家庭房车、货车还是双门跑车? I want to pick up the car tomorrow morning at seven. Are you open then?我想在明天早上7点提车,你们那时开门了吗? What's the rental fee? 租金是多少? May I pay in cash? 可以付现金吗? How much is it for 2 days rental? Any special rate for weeklyrental?租两天多少钱?周末租车有什么优惠吗? Where can I pick it up(drop it off)? 我可以在哪里提车(还车)? Do I have to return the car here? 我一定要到这里来还车吗? Automatic or stick shift?自动档还是手动档? I have my own license and an international license.我有一张自己的(本地的)和一张国际的驾驶执照。 What should I do if something happens to the car? 如果车子有什么问题我该怎么办? I think these tires need some air. 我想这些轮胎要打点气。 Will it (insurance) cover the rental car? 租车包括保险吗?报团 不会开车怎么办?那么,报个当地旅游团也是个不错的选择。下面是一些报团常用的英语: Are there any tours for the Grand Canyon? 有到大峡谷的旅游团吗? Where do I go to sign up for that tour? 我需要到哪里报名参加呢? Would you mind telling me what the climate is like inCalifornia?您能告诉我加利福尼亚的气候怎么样么? Is it true that it's full of wonders there? 那里充满了奇异的景观,是真的吗? Could you give me some information on your European tours?你可以给我一些你们经办的有关欧洲旅游的资料吗? I would be interested in a ten-day trip around Christmastime.我有兴趣在圣诞节前后去玩10天。 I'd like to leave on August 17 and return on August29.我想要8月17日出发,8月29日回来。 What is the cost?费用是多少? What does it include? 这包含了什么? Could we have you make all the necessary plane, hotel, and tourreservations?我们能让你们安排预订必要的飞机、饭店和旅程吗? Let me think it over, and I'll call you back to make reservations.让我考虑一下,我会再打电话预定。 问路 如果你不喜欢报团,而是更偏爱自由行,那么在旅游的过程中,势必会遇到需要问路的情况。下面就是问路时会用到的几句英语啦: Excuse me. May I ask where we are now? 打扰了,请问我们现在是在什么地方? Which way shall I take? I want to go back to BJ Hotel. 我想回北京宾馆,我该走哪条路? How long will it take to get there? 去那儿得多长时间? How can I get there? 我要怎样到那里? Are there any landmarks on the way? 路上有什么路标吗? Can you tell me where I can get on the subway? 可否告诉我在哪儿搭地铁? I want to go to the railway station. Could you show me the way?我想去火车站,你能带我去么? Does the bus go there? 有公车到那儿吗? Where can I find the police station?我在哪里可以找到警察局? Is there a toilet near here? 这附近有洗手间吗? Where's this place in the map? 这里在地图的哪个位置? Is this the right way to the station? 往车站走这条路对吗? How far is it from here? 从这儿到那里远吗? What floor is it on?它在哪层楼? What’s the best way to the airport? 去机场最好怎么走? 点餐 在外游玩,怎能少了吃呢?当你在餐厅里点餐时,又会用到哪些英语呢? May I have a menu, please?请给我菜单。 Do you have a menu in Chinese?请问是否有中文菜单? How long is the wait? 我们大概需要等多久? What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif? 餐厅有些什么餐前酒? May I see the wine list? 可否让我看看酒单? May I order, please? 我可以点餐了么? I'd like some wine and roast duck. 我想要些酒和烤鸭。 What is the specialty of the house?餐厅最特别的菜式是什么? I'd like to have some local wine.我想点当地出产的酒。 Could you recommend some good wine?有什么推荐的酒么? Do you have today's special?餐厅有今日特餐吗? Do you have a dress code? 餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定? Would you get me some more water? 麻烦再帮我加点水,好吗? I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar). 我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。 Do you have vegetarian dishes?餐厅是否有供应素食餐? How do you like your steak?你的牛排要如何烹调? Well done (medium/rare),please.全熟(五分熟/全生)。 Can I have the same dish as that? 我可以点与那份相同的餐吗? Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?可不可以不要甜点改要水果? My order hasn't come yet. 我点的食物还没来。 Is this what I ordered? 这是我点的吗? I don't think this is my meal. 我想这不是我点的。 I think there is a mistake in the bill. 帐单有一些错误。 Can I pay here?可以在这儿付帐吗? May I have the receipt, please. 请给我收据。 日常 I really appreciate all of your hospitality. 真的很感激你的招待。 I'd like to give you a little something to take home. Let me unroll it.我有件小东西想送给你,让我把它打开。 If you have time around Christmas, please come to visit my family.如果你圣诞节前后有空,欢迎到我家来玩。 And I'll be able to show you around our city. 我可以带你在我们那儿四处看看。 Thanks for the invitation. 感谢你的邀请。 Please give my regards to your wife. 请代我问候贵夫人。 Well, I'd better go. Thanks again for everything. 好,我得走了,再次谢谢你们的招待。 Take care, and have a nice flight. 保重!祝你一路顺风。 Thank you for taking care of me here. 多谢周到招待。 Please accept these gifts with my thanks. 请接收这些礼物以表达我的谢意。 I had a wonderful time here.我在这里度过了难忘的时光。 Have a safe trip back.祝平安返家。 Take care on your way back.回程保重了。 Happy langings! 一路顺风! 大家,赶紧收好这些吧,希望大家以后出国的时候可以化解很多不必要的尴尬,有一次完美的旅行体验。

查看全部

热门文章

最新文章